2020- current Banking College (WSB) Chorzów, BA in Business Management
2016 - 2020 Robert Gordon University- Gray's School of Art, First-class honours Painting BA (Hons); Aberdeen, United Kingdom.
2019- Academy of Fine Arts in Prague, Painting Studio of Marek Meduna and Petr Dub
2010 - 2016 Secondary and High School of Fine Art (Ogólnokształcąca Szkoła Sztuk Pięknych); Katowice, Poland; Specialization and diploma in silversmithing
Awards and exhibitions:
Zuzanna's works can be found in private collections in Poland, Germany, England, Italy, Czech Republic, Iceland, and the USA.
- 195th Royal Scottish Academy Annual Exhibition 2021; 2nd April- 30 May; Edinburgh, UK; Selected group show
- Royal Society of British Artists; 15th April- 24th April, Mall Galleries, London, UK. Selected group show
- de Laszo Foundation Prize Highly Commended April 2021, Mall Galleries, London.
- Four Pillars; 27t February- 3rd April; Tatha Gallery, Newport on Tay, Fife, Scotland, UK. Selected group show
- 30x30 Society of Scottish Artists (online edition); 26th November- 20th December
- Figuratively Speaking virtual exhibition; 30th October; Selected group show
-Aberdeen Artists Society; Aberdeen Art Fair; 30th October-30th December; Online Show; Aberdeen, UK; Selected Group show
- The Royal Scottish Academy John Kinross scholarship 2020
- Gray's School of Art Online Degree show 2020; 10th-19th July
- Scottish Artists’ Benevolent Association Award; Royal Scottish Academy annual exhibition 2020
- 194th Royal Scottish Academy Annual Exhibition 2020; Edinburgh, UK; Selected group show
- Paisley Art Institute 132nd Annual exhibition 2020; Paisley, UK; Selected Group Show
- Gradcurate Summer 2020 Exhibition; Edinburgh, UK; Group show
- Coming Home; Aberdeen Artists Society in Aberdeen Art Gallery online exhibition; Aberdeen, UK.
- On the Table online exhibition; MARRAM Arts; 22th May- 1st September; Selected Group Show
- Art's and Acts Virtual Exhibition; Aberdeen, UK.
- Postcards from Home; Friends Grampian Hospitals Art Trust, Aberdeen, UK.
- Gray's School of Art 4th year panting exhibition; 15th-29th February. Edinburgh Palette, Edinburgh, UK; Group show
- Printmakers 016 online exhibition; 30th April- 2nd July
- Spectra Catalyst Bursary; February. Aberdeen, UK.
- Permanent display of works in IX Chester Hotel on Queen's Rd; Aberdeen, UK.
-Permanent display of works in Cafe Harmony; Bon-accord Terrace; Aberdeen,UK.
- Absolwenci; 20th- 29th October. Centrum Kultury Ślaskiej Zgoda, Świętochłowice, Poland; Selected Group Show
-Trouvaille; September 18th- October 2nd. Gray's School of Art, Aberdeen, UK; Selected Group Show.
- Aberdeen Artists Society; Aberdeen Art Fair 30th of August- 1st of September Aberdeen Music Hall; Aberdeen, UK; Selected Group show
-Gray’s Outlet; August 2nd -4th. Belmont Film House, Aberdeen, UK.; Group show
-Letní klauzury AVU / Dny otevřených dveří; May 30th- June 2nd. Academy of Fine Arts in Prague, Czech Republic; Selected Group show
- 2nd Prize BGF & EY Painting Exhibition; November 9th- 16th.Gray’s School of Art, Aberdeen, UK; Selected Group show
- 5 minutes of being lost July 1st - August 31st. Artkwarium, Sosnowiec, Poland; Solo exhibition
-SMORG:ARTS: BORD; May 30th- June 6th; Belmont Film House, Aberdeen, UK; Group show
- SNAP; 27th April; Ruthrierston Community Centre, Aberdeen, UK; Group show
- Yet to be Titled; February 2nd; OT Projektarium, Berlin, Germany; Group show
- '24'; 28th of April; Gray’s School of Art, Aberdeen. UK; Group show
- Dyplomy 2016; Exhibition of graduates in the specialization of painting, drawing, graphics, metalwork and jewelry. April 2016. Zespoł Szkół Plastycznych Katowice, Poland. Selected group show.
- 3:3; March; Zespoł Szkół Plastycznych Katowice, Poland. Selected group show.
- 5th place in II stage of Nationwide review of drawings, paintings, and sculptures. January 2015; Katowice, Poland. Selected Group Show
- One of the 3 representatives of ZSP Katowice that won the Nationwide review of drawings, paintings, and sculptures in the macro southwest region; January 2015. Katowice, Poland
- One of the 20 selected artists in the III stage of Nationwide review of drawings, paintings, and sculptures; May 2015; Dłużew, Poland.
-Solo show in Galeria 1; September 2015; Zespół Szkół Plastycznych; Katowice, Poland.
-Scholarship of the Mayor of Świętochłowice, Poland2014/2015
- 3rd Prize in XVII Przeglad Sztuki Nieprofesjonalnej, November 2015; Centrum Kultury Ślaskiej; Świętochłowice, Poland; Selected Group show.
- Absolwenci; November 2014; Szkola Podstawowa nr1, Świętochłowice, Poland; Selected Group shows
- Honorable Prize in 16th International Drawing Festival Zabrze; October 2013; Centrum Kultury Katowice; Selected group show.
- Member of Scottish Artists Society
- Member of Aberdeen Artists Society
- Gray's Mobile Art School; Volunteer, February 2020. Aberdeen, UK.
- Peacock Visual Arts; Volunteer, January 2020- July 2020. Aberdeen, UK.
- SLAAC (Sustaining Life as an Artist) 9-months program organized by Creative Scotland; Participant, February 2020- present. Aberdeen, UK.
- Spectra Festival of Light; Volunteer Production Assistant, February 2020. Aberdeen, UK.
- TONIC Aberdeen Art Gallery Late; Volunteer, January 2020. Aberdeen, UK.
- HAAN Design Pop-up Market; Volunteer, Aberdeen Art Gallery, December 2020. Aberdeen, UK.
Media and articles:
- Tatha Gallery's Pillars of Excellence, artmag.co.uk 17th February 2021, David White
-The Graduates, Four Pillars, Artsy.net, 1st March 2021
- The next generation of artists star in Fife gallery's exhibition, thecourier.co.uk, 13th March 2021, Jennifer McLaren;
- Art reviews: Edinburgh, Our City, Joyce Gunn Cairns, The Graduates; The Scotsman, 7th March 2021 Susan Mansfield
-The Graduates Four Pillars Review: Fresh talents shine through the screen; The Times, 1st March 2021, Giles Sutherland
-THE FOUR PILLARS AT TATHA GALLERY SUPPORTING ART GRADUATES; Scottish Field, 26th of February 2021
- RGU Zuzanna Salamon Ba (Hons) Painting ; rgu.ac.uk/news; 15 August 2020
-Virtual Degree Show Zuzanna Salamon: YouTube RGU:TV 13 July 2020
- Art Review:Gray's School of Art Degree Show 2020; The Scotsman, 18 July 2020: https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/art/art-review-grays-school-art-degree-show-2020-2917422?fbclid=IwAR2vojCrPlUpQyEn2wIYExOd-d_YVRhwZAtzqQ-43aoWUprYxmsQkqIOHAc
-Arts n'Acts virtual exhibition; https://artsnacts.weebly.com/?fbclid=IwAR1JvLbsCKSQXCjhsU2My07l9hChuGmdNCUcmjFB0MNbbp7ingWLnKQmToU
- Student showcase is the reel deal at north-east university'; Evening express, 3 August 2019.
- BGF and EY come together to celebrate Aberdeen’s artistic talent in new exhibition; Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce, 9 November 2018.
- IX Ogólnopolski Przegląd z Rysunku Malarstwa i Rzeźby; ZSP Katowice, 11 march 2015. https://www.plastyk.katowice.pl/archiwum-wiadomosci/412-ix-ogolnopolski-przeglad-z-rysunku-malarstwa-i-rzezby